just had a good sleep. woke up around 5pm. . and had a dillema:
am i going or not? (am i going to watch slapshock at robinson's alone or not?)

allright. .que sera sera again!
ok . . (ligid ligid)wait, i'll just text my globe friends. .hmm hmm. .

1 message received: from pakz
"pak, mga 7 lng ko puli, ri pa ko rob, watch ko dny slapshock.heheh lld lng ky bev"

waat?OMG! Why didn't she f****n' tell me??grrr!
so there, I went to rob straight ahead.
waaaah!finally i met JAMIR GARCIA! . . .and of course my drummer boy, CHI EVORA!

At a state of euphoria, I was able to get a video of their performance, with trembling hands. I'm really amazed with Jamir's voice, BASKOG! so manly and . . bsta. . Again, using the charming diskartetionary tactic, I was able to take photos of them and with them at the DICKIES store.
Jamir: " mamaya sa pier 16 ha"
keSSen: (still shocked) "ok ok"(am i going there?Nah, have work later.huhuhuh he's so tempting)

patikim lng. .heheh

opportunity cost: 2k!

more videos and photos :D

0 comments