Slap Army Mari, reporting for duty, sir! (toink, LLDA)

hihihih
finally! I got my copy of Project 11-41 by Slapshock! whew! Patience really paid off well. Actually, I couldn't believe I could ever find a copy of Slap's 3rd album. Project 11-41 is one of my fave album. I had a copy of this before, a pirated one. It was released in 2002 and I have seen a repackaged copy of this I think in 2004-2005 at SM City. When I was about to buy it that time, the last copy was sold already. I don't know but I think it got me frustrated that I still go to that section where I first saw it for about two or three years now and to my surprise, there were copies of it yesterday at the store. There were 5 I think. So I grabbed 1 and now here I am, too excited, that I couldn't hide it, posting it here.heheh



you can download it here: PROJECT 11-41

0 comments