i bit bol ja

by k e S S e n | 10:07 PM | , , | 2 comments »

How would you react, or what impression will you make if you receive a text message, that says:

"I bit bol ja"

It's a text message I received from bolanoy. A helper in the boarding house where I'm staying. If you you are not from Ybiernas, you might not know him. If you do not know him, you'll never understand what that sentence means. Wonder what it means? It means,

"Hi Beth bol (bolanoy) ja," he's speaking in karay-a dialect. Ja means here.

The sentence, I bit bol ja, just sounds cool though. :D

rock n' roll! \m/

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 17, 2007 at 5:05 PM

    Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind reading that sentence is "boljak"... hehe

  2. k e S S e n // April 17, 2007 at 9:59 PM

    heheh kaya nga nkakagulat yun eh. .my sarili kc ung txt lingo. . :)