watta days!

by k e S S e n | 2:51 AM | , , | 0 comments »

T'was my only godson's birthday last May 10 and was celebrated last May 12. I thought there might have a mini reunion among the Brodbeck but to our (Lyo, Val and me) surprise only drizzle, excel and aiza were there with john mark. Well, it was nice to be with them once again.

Then we couldn't recognize our godson anymore! He's grown big since the last time we saw him. Oh well, that was 2 years ago. heheh and his godparents didn't change that much. Still Brodbeck in nature: came at the party late for about 2 hours and gave him unwrapped gift and just added extra cash on it. So how is that? tsk tsk if only JB could say "grow up!"

I came home in the evening already and hasn't slept yet. I first went to Mishall's house to attend at the fiesta before going to the birthday.heheh So no wonder why I am at this state now. Been really feeling bad since Sunday. Couldn't get rid of this cough, grrrrrr! To add up to that, I was not able to vote! double grrrrr! My name wasn't in the list. They said it could have been transferred to the other school which is miles away. They didn't even bother to give me a notice. Why? Because they have sensed that I'm not going to vote for them? Duh Makes me want to ever vote no more.

I'm broke, sick, sober,disappointed and alone so help me God!
hee hee hee

0 comments